• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my hay for pets ings hay just arrived

biscandmatt1

Wise Old Thumper
it's soooooooooo nice! nicest meadow hay i've seen! :shock:

so glad the timothy and rye bag arrived mouldy now! :lol: it wasn't as nice looking as the willow warren hay, so when hay for pets offered to send me a replacement bag and gave me the choice between another timothy hay, or the ings, i thought i may aswell try the ings, even though the buns and pigs wouldn't eat the sample of it...

so glad i did. pigs love it and matt has eaten quite alot. bisc won't yet but it always takes him longer to try things anyway.

but it's seriously good quality hay! :D

it really is the nicest hay i've bought (along side the willow warren hay)

and the customer service i can't fault at all. :D

...and it's THIS that really makes the difference IMO. We all get things wrong from time to time but it's how you deal with the situation that matters ;)

...and it's THIS that really makes the difference IMO. We all get things wrong from time to time but it's how you deal with the situation that matters ;)

i agree. you know the trouble i had with another company.. :roll:

but hay for pets were so apologetic, they got it sorted quickly and have kept me up to date via email. they are really lovely. and it really does make you want to go back and spend your money there because they appreciate their customers. :D

i agree. you know the trouble i had with another company.. :roll:

but hay for pets were so apologetic, they got it sorted quickly and have kept me up to date via email. they are really lovely. and it really does make you want to go back and spend your money there because they appreciate their customers. :D

My exact reason for being a loyal customer from this day forward :D

I will continue to buy my hay from them, all the time they have good hay :D

Can I ask who you order from ?

I have spent the last 2 days deciding what to order from the Hays Expert. The list is getting bigger and bigger.

If you don't want to say on here could you please send me a pm. I would really like to know what I am doing.

Thanks Amanda

Thanks Graham. I need to order for my bunnies and 3 chinnies. :wave:

There is so much on offer. But sticking to the SS for all the animals.

No more muesli in this house.

Im waiting on my order coming from Hay4pets, really excited....is that sad? :lol:

Was telling my OH about it last night, he rolled his eyes and went 'Jenny, you do realise its just HAY!'.....how dare he! :lol:

Im waiting on my order coming from Hay4pets, really excited....is that sad? :lol:

Was telling my OH about it last night, he rolled his eyes and went 'Jenny, you do realise its just HAY!'.....how dare he! :lol:

I order you to hit him over the head with a hutch Jenny.

Just hay, pfffffffft!!! :lol:

I order you to hit him over the head with a hutch Jenny.

Just hay, pfffffffft!!!

:lol: The poor lad freaks out when I grab a handful of new hay & shove it under his nose whilst saying 'SMELL IT, SMELLLLLLL IT!' :lol:

I just love ordering anything for the buns!

:lol: The poor lad freaks out when I grab a handful of new hay & shove it under his nose whilst saying 'SMELL IT, SMELLLLLLL IT!' :lol:

I just love ordering anything for the buns!

This thread could sooooo easily get smutty from here on :roll:*snigger :lol:

I wont let my 4 see this thread as they will be over to nom some, mummuh is waiting for my delivery should be any day now and they LOVE it, Ive had 2 large bags and just ordered another 2... They get through it soooo quickly :shock: but i rather they ate loads and loads than none at all :D
I just have to budget more each month :lol: dam ings hay for being too tasty!

Back