• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My fosters! More pics post 233 (1st August)

They are all lovely. I'm impressed by Wish managing the ramp. My Spenser (quite a big boy) can't go down his stairs, which unfortunately means I've had to remove them for his safety and his hutch is half the size I intended. He only gets 'downstairs' if I put him there. If I lived nearer perhaps Wish could give lessons. :wave:

They are all lovely. I'm impressed by Wish managing the ramp. My Spenser (quite a big boy) can't go down his stairs, which unfortunately means I've had to remove them for his safety and his hutch is half the size I intended. He only gets 'downstairs' if I put him there. If I lived nearer perhaps Wish could give lessons. :wave:

Aw, poor Spenser. How come he can't do the ramp or stairs? Does he have problems?

If Wish was to give lessons I think she would probably get him to do it by terrifying everything out of him :lol: She's a bit of a dominatrix that one.

Not sure how to do a quote, but this is a reply to Sky-O about Spenser's stairs. He's a very nimble bunny in his run, and can get up the stairs, but he doesn't know how to get down. He once tried to get on the stairs from the wrong side of the trapdoor. A rabbit breeder told me bunnies can break their backs on stairs, so I took them out. It's a shame, because he's a big boy to be stuck upstairs.:(

I'm now down to 3 of the 5.

Wish and Flame

064.jpg

Flare

024.jpg

I love, love, LOVE these two! Flame and Wish are gorgeous. Since becoming a pair they are inseparable. Where one is, the other is, and both are causing chaos! I don't entirely know what to do with them now because Flame is supposed to be rehomed and Wish is supposed to stay but I feel very bad separating such a happy pair. Rubbish quality pictures but the best 'posed' pictures are rubbish quality this time, sorry.

053-2.jpg

062-4.jpg

063-2.jpg

073-2.jpg

077-2.jpg

102.jpg

Can't stroke one unless you stroke the other :lol:

099-1.jpg

I love Flame and the affectionate paw here. Summer used to do that and its just lovely. :love:

092-3.jpg

Back