• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My darling Pip

Starlight

Warren Veteran
I am so sorry i wasn't there.

You were one of the rescues i had a bond with, such a soft, kind hearted girl, yet your owners passed you off as aggressive, said for the past 6 years they thought you were a boy, and that your dew lap was a tumour.

You used to sit out and sunbathe in the run, and for the past two days, you would sit in your hay filled wicker basket, catching the sun rays.

I noticed you had an ever so slightly wet nose this morning, but didn't think it could be classed as an emergency.

I am so sorry i wasn't there in your hour of need, you were unwanted for 6 years, and left this world alone.

My darling, rest in peace, and binky free.

The only pics i had of her, pre-spay/diet

DSCF0027.jpg

DSCF0026.jpg

oh no! :(
So sorry for the loss of pip :(
she didnt get a chance to have a loving forever home again :cry:
Atleast she had lots of care from you kris xx
Binky free pip xx very sorry to see you go... :(

Awww I'm sure after 6 years living in a shed with no interaction and just having food chucked at her, she will remember her final weeks with you fondly. She's been enjoying some time relaxing in the sun, taking in the fresh air and having a snooze in her tube, things she's never been able to enjoy before. Please don't feel guilty, feel glad that at least she knew these happy experiences before passing.

RIP lovely Pip xxx

I am so sorry Kris that Pip has left you but she will be so grateful for the time you spent together & the love & care you should her.

Binky free beautiful Pip at the bridge, sleep tight sweetheart xxx

So sorry to hear this. At least thanks to you she did know kindness and care - RIP little Pip xx

As I said in my last PM Kris, sometimes Rabbits that have been neglected wait for a safe place to die. They can let their guard down and relax. It is so sad but I have seen it many times before.
Whilst with you Pip came to know love and care. Some Buns never do :cry:

Binky Free Pip

xx

Despite all she went through, she knew love in her life and that was the greatest gift you could have given her, and you did. She ended her life in a comfortable, loving place. She was very lucky in that respect.

Binky Free Pip. x

I'm so sorry Kris. :( Pip probably knew lots more love in the past weeks with you than she's ever done so you mustn't blame yourself.

Sleep tight sweet Pip. xx

oh Kris i am so sorry. she was beautiful, i looked at her on your website and felt so sorry for her, i just wanted to snuggle her and love her. but she got that with you.

you were there for her.

binyk free pretty girly x

I am so sorry you lost Pip. I know how awful it feels to not be there when they pass and no words will make you feel any better.

Pip will have passed knowing love and care from you and thats what important.

Sleep tight Pip

xxx

I'm sorry for your loss. Much like you said to me when Tyler died..You gave her somewhere nice to stay, she was cared for and you loved her. She had a peaceful passing, somewhere warm and safe. Hope you are ok xx

Sweet dreams Pip xx

Back