• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My darling Miffy 2001 - 2010

As some people suggested, here are some pictures about our little bunny who so sadly was pts at the end of last week.

I'll never forget you little baby.

I don't seem to have any pictures of him when he was really young on my laptop, just from 2006 onwards when I got my digital camera. So he is 5+ in all these pictures.

th_Uni104.jpg

th_Uni072.jpg

Miffy on Christmas morning after Santa had been :)

th_2009005.jpg

Miffy having a sleep outside

th_DecJan0910021.jpg

His FAVOURITE place to be in Winter! He used to lie in front of the fire one way and then would turn around to heat up his other side. When he got too hot he would run to the corner then go back in a little while.

th_SDC10997.jpg

Miffy on his last birthday in June. As you can see, he had a few problems with blocked tear ducts but it never bothered him so it never bothered us.

th_FranceHoliday2008277.jpg

Miffy used to love to jump up and sit on the dining room chairs, or any chair/bed etc. He just wanted to be like everybody else.

th_Family06058.jpg

He has always loved being carried around and cuddled :)

RIP my little one xxx

Aww, bless little Miffy, what a beautiful bun he was. That last photo of him enjoying a cuddle is so sweet, he knew he was truly loved.
So sorry he's gone to the bridge.
Binky free Miffy
xx

Oh my Miffy seemed like such a special bun :love::love::love: He was beautiful & very lucky to have lived such a long, happy life with you.

Binky free Miffy, sleep well old fella xxx

Back