• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Darling Dave

Kellyrich

Warren Scout
My darling Dave it took me so long to find you and then you were taken away from me so quickly, im sooo sorry my baby for leaving you at the vets, you were so full of life jumping around on the vets table and then they do this to you!

I will never forget you and i know i will never find another one with a personality like yours, you were so happy all the time and you never stopped binkying around and jumping all over me and climbing on my back when i was sat on the floor! You were all i ever wanted in a bunny and now your gone :(

I just cant get my head round it i havent stopped crying all night and now im sat at my desk at work and still crying i miss you so much.

Hope you meet many playmates at Rainbow Bridge and are happy there and im so so sorry xx

Miss you and love you always :(:(:(

That's terrible - I am so sorry... I only read your post this morning and now he is gone.. sending you a big hug.. I feel like crying for you, it is so sad x x x

I am so very very sorry. Losing a bun is hard in any circumstances, but losing Dave like this must be heart-breaking for you. He didn't suffer but it's still so upsetting :cry:

Back