• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Cat Is Missing

Yeah we're still in the process of sorting fliers but we will be posting them through peoples letter boxes as well as around the area.
We will do anything to bring him home xx
Fingers crossed he's just camping at someone's house then and that fliers help to reunite you all :) x

I'm really sorry Roxy is missing, I hope he comes home soon.

Many years ago one of our cats went missing. She was obsessed with my dad and would always try and follow him to work. One day she went too far and was obviously out of her "zone" and became lost. She was missing for a few days. My mum and I went round putting up fliers and posting them through people's letterboxes. We would talk and she suddenly popped out from under a car! She must have recognised our voices. So perhaps when you go round delivering the fliers, if you and your OH keep talking and he's hiding out nearby he might hear you and come out.

I hope he comes home soon too :(

Thank you for sharing your story. I have been calling him when we've been out but maybe it would be better talking as he will recognise our tone more.
The sooner he is home the better.
I miss him so much xxx

I hope Roxy comes home soon, he might be just sussing out the new area. Keeping fingers crossed for a safe return xx

I hope Roxy comes home soon, he might be just sussing out the new area. Keeping fingers crossed for a safe return xx

That would be best case scenorio if he's just exploring his new home and will turn up soon. I really miss him xxx

Had you walked round the garden with him so he'd been able to sniff his new surroundings? Are his microchip details up to date? As well as posters and knocking on doors, I would advise contacting local vets. (Ask people to check their garages, sheds and greenhouses in case he has got shut in.) I assume you've been round calling his name and listening at garage doors.

Oh how horribly worrying - sending trillions of 'come home soon' vibes and hoping Roxy appears pronto. Xxx

Oh gosh. All fingers and paws crossed for him here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I hope Roxy makes his way back soon, I can imagine how worried you are :( Have you got any of those "spotted in" pages for your area on Facebook you could post in if you haven't already? The nearby town to me has one and people are often posting about missing cats on there, and it's helped reunite some cats with their owners.

Had you walked round the garden with him so he'd been able to sniff his new surroundings? Are his microchip details up to date? As well as posters and knocking on doors, I would advise contacting local vets. (Ask people to check their garages, sheds and greenhouses in case he has got shut in.) I assume you've been round calling his name and listening at garage doors.

Yeah we have done all of that but so far we haven't herd anything :(

Back