• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Bunnies This Morning

Dara does look a bit put out. 😄 But dahling...your public adores you! ❤️

J.J. just looks like he's saying, "Yes, dear..." 😄

Roisin ❤️ I love that wee loppy lass! 🥰 What exactly is that next to her? Is it a feeder, because it looks like a ball with a big piece chewed out of it! 😲

Dara does look a bit put out. 😄 But dahling...your public adores you! ❤️

J.J. just looks like he's saying, "Yes, dear..." 😄

Roisin ❤️ I love that wee loppy lass! 🥰 What exactly is that next to her? Is it a feeder, because it looks like a ball with a big piece chewed out of it! 😲
It’s a coconut shell 😀

😮 Bunnies can eat coconut shells?
They can chew at them, but mine never have. I put a couple of pellets in it then stuff it with hay. So they have to work at getting to the pellets

One of my Hamsters used to sleep in one ❤️

They can chew at them, but mine never have. I put a couple of pellets in it then stuff it with hay. So they have to work at getting to the pellets

One of my Hamsters used to sleep in one ❤️

Wow...looks sturdy. I could've saved myself a small fortune in willow baskets with a few of these...😆

Someday I'll have to hunt up the pictures of Pip and Mimzy in their willow housing. I don't think I've ever posted them on RU. 😁

Back