• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

My Bunnies all Say 'Thank-you Janice' ! :-).......

If anyone ever accused me of being 'perfect'.....or, God forbid, 'NORMAL'.....I would be highly offended!!! ;) :lol: :lol:

And btw Janice, you're a star!!! :D

Lucky bunnies! :D Janice & Jane you are both great in my eyes.. a bit odd just like me;)

Oh and Jane I'd rather live in a shanty town and be happy than live in a palace and be sad :wave:

Aw Jane I'm glad to hear the bunnies are so happy! Janice that was a lovely thing to do even if these things were only taking up space, it's still very thoughtful. :)

I laughed at the comment about Brian and his treat ball! :lol:

AMETHYST

I will post some piccies once all the new bits and bobs are installed :)

I think I might put my hard hat on before posting them though.........:?.........just in case.........:rolleyes:

Janex

DOH! Just realised what your latest avatar was about! :oops: :lol: Clever! :thumb:

I want to see piccies too, but quite frankly I could give two flying ****s about the accommodation... just an excuse to see your buns again!! ;) :lol:

Thanks everyone :)

Little Bill Boblet has a bit of a problem. I have made a ramp up to another level in his and John-Boy's pen. But at the mo' Little Bill cant quite work out how to use it....:? He watches his bruv shoot up and down it, then Little Bill will run under it. But he doesn't have a clue how to run up it...:?

Vibes for Little Bill Boblets confuzzled brain please.............:rolleyes:

Janex

Back