• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

my beautiful gypsy has gone

So sorry for your loss. Sending love and hugs at this very sad time. Heartbroken you must be. :cry:

Binky free Gypsy xxxx

Thank you everyone. It feels wrong. So very wrong :cry:

Gypsy should not be gone. Storm should not be alone. He looks so sad. My heart is broken :cry:

Thank you everyone. It feels wrong. So very wrong :cry:

Gypsy should not be gone. Storm should not be alone. He looks so sad. My heart is broken :cry:

There is no grief like it. :cry: you're not on your own hun, you're among people who care and understand. Maybe not exactly, as your bond with Gypsy is unique but we can sympathise.

Keep talking if/when you need to.

Sending love and hugs, and deepest, heartfelt sympathies for your sad loss.xxx

Thank you x

I just want it to stop hurting :cry:

Storm looks so sad. I don't know how to help him. He just hasn't got that " bounce,' anymore :cry:
Seeing him all alone is heartbreaking. He and gypsy were inseparable. Always cuddling up. He doesn't know what to do with himself and he looks so lost. :cry:

I'm so sorry. I lost my Fidget after 8 years in August and I couldn't breathe, couldn't stop crying. I still get upset now, thinking about her little ways. I probably always will. Ten years is a long time to build a relationship and grow up with some bunny in your life, only to lose them. Even when they're ill, when they've been with you for so long it's hard to imagine that they'll ever not be around. It's so hard. You'll never forget Gypsy but the pain will ease and be less raw with time. Binky free Gypsy.

Back