• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mummy says this is 'R House In The Middle Of R Street'

madcatwoman

Mama Doe
Some pictures of our house and our garden. We are both rescue bunnies and havent had space before, we have been learning since coming here and being bonded in November that its ok here. We have 2 mummy slaves, one is MUCH older than the other one!

We have to share with 3 cats but its not so bad, the cats understand that we are in charge:lol:

We like to make a run for the door when someone opens it and see how far across the lounge we can get before being herded back out, haha just wait till its warm and they have the doors open all the time, we will be EVERYWHERE.

The old mummy says our shed needs a coat of paint in the spring and our patio needs pressure washing (whatever mummy).
28102012008.jpg

We play out all day then at 10pm old mummy comes with supper and we go to bed in our shed. We even have a thermometer so they know how snug we are of if we need more bedding in our bedroom

I think old mummy has done the pics properly, shes not right bright with technology stuff but shes a great bunny mummy!:love:
HAHA SILLY OLD MUMMY DID A MILLION COPIES OF THE SAME PICTURE, SHE IS NOW TRYING NOT TO BLUSH AND DO IT AGAIN:oops:

This is me, Ozzie, I have borrowed my ears from another bunny so my mummys tell me
28102012013.jpg

28102012014.jpg

This is our thermometer, old mummy can tell how high and how low it got in 24 hours and what it is now
28102012010.jpg
28102012009.jpg

28102012001.jpg

This is one of those cats I was telling you about, this one hops like us!

Last edited:
Its a lovely house.Same pic about 30 times!! Our mummy has no idea of technology either.
Lots of love, Mrs,Roland,BB,Little Miss, Ruby the parrot and the 3 cats.xxx

Its a lovely house.Same pic about 30 times!! Our mummy has no idea of technology either.
Lots of love, Mrs,Roland,BB,Little Miss, Ruby the parrot and the 3 cats.xxx

Haha Whoops!:oops: Thought I would be clever and try and upload them all together! didnt work!

Back