• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Muesli?

:( Sadly eating veg doesn't get them using the grinding action they need to keep their teeth in check as hay/grass does. Have you tried reducing how much you're feeding them a little :wave:

Hi,
Yeah, they now only get half the amount they used to get,
and I put hay in their rack/loo rolls/boxes etc every day, I've just tried yet another brand (bloomin expensive too) but ....no luck....

They are 4 and 5 years old now, in good health, with no dental probs so maybe they're just ..... different? :lol:

Hi,
Yeah, they now only get half the amount they used to get,
and I put hay in their rack/loo rolls/boxes etc every day, I've just tried yet another brand (bloomin expensive too) but ....no luck....

They are 4 and 5 years old now, in good health, with no dental probs so maybe they're just ..... different? :lol:

Susie bun may be a good person to chat to about this - I know she's had problems getting her Spencer to eat hay. Could you hide pellets in amongst the hay and in toys etc to make it more exciting? I'm very lucky in that I have a ridiculously enthusiastic hay eater - she has a big box full of hay (separate from her litter tray) which she spends most of the day in nomming away or stretching out. Maybe worth a shot?

Back