• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mrs Ord - More Pictures of My Babies :D

Yeah thats good to know :D
I`ll give it another 3 or 4 weeks then start bonding, after all they were only neutered just over 2 weeks ago :) see told you i was impatient.

Hey i just realised this is your thread about YOUR buns :oops: xxxxxxxx

:lol::lol: I asked the question ;) You should be patient like me :angel: It will take about 6 weeks for their hormones to calm down xxxxxxxxxxx

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol: I just snorted! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Nicola.... PATIENT???? she doesn't know the meaning of the word!!:lol::lol:

All those little smilies laughing at once is kind of creepy... or cute.. can't decide.

Bedtime for me guys :wave: speak to you tomorrow no doubt :mrgreen: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

DSCI0620.jpg

Castiel's lovely, warm, cosy bed :roll::lol:

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Awwh, your Daphne does look like my Jess doesn't she?! :love:

Zero actually looks the spitting image of an old bunny of mine too. She was called Poppy. Zero even has the same dot on top of his head and everything. I'll have to see if I can find a picture of Poppy. :)

I know :love::love:

Aww, there was a vet I saw occasionally at my old vets who just adored Zero, she said he was just like her old bun :D He is a stunner :love:

I just saw these now they are lovely. I love the relaxing in the litter tray :lol:

Thanks for putting them on for me :wave:

I just saw these now they are lovely. I love the relaxing in the litter tray :lol:

Thanks for putting them on for me :wave:

:lol::lol:

You're welcome ;) it was nothing to do with me wanting to show off my cute babies, an entirely selfless act :lol::wave:

How is Dexter?

Back