• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mrs Ord - More Pictures of My Babies :D

:wave: Neil likes Stella and the girls all like wine, I find that if you drop some of around Christmas time they are all extra lovely to you!!

:love::love::love: awwww. You need to post more piccies :D

Thats just what i was going to do today but it starting throwing it down, i`ll take some tommorrow :)

I really cant wait until they are both bonded and i can take photos of them together, not long now, im counting down the weeks :) xxxx

:lol: I do have many useless facts about them all!! They know my voice now on the phone :oops: be nice to have a competitor, get on the phone tomo and annoy him!!! I need to ring him too!!!

Thats just what i was going to do today but it starting throwing it down, i`ll take some tommorrow :)

I really cant wait until they are both bonded and i can take photos of them together, not long now, im counting down the weeks :) xxxx

:love::love: awww bonded bunnies are lovely. xxxx

:love::love: awww bonded bunnies are lovely. xxxx

Im praying its all going to work out, they seem really fine at the mo, no fur pulling or aggression through the runs so it seems positive, but i will take some photos tommorrow albeit of the buns seperatley, xxxxxxx

:lol: I do have many useless facts about them all!! They know my voice now on the phone :oops: be nice to have a competitor, get on the phone tomo and annoy him!!! I need to ring him too!!!

:lol::lol: Do you ring every day? I need to take Castiel down soon for his VHD, and Lucy Gooseface Velvet for her myxi. Might try and squash Zero in the carrier with her then he'll have met everyone but Harvey

Im praying its all going to work out, they seem really fine at the mo, no fur pulling or aggression through the runs so it seems positive, but i will take some photos tommorrow albeit of the buns seperatley, xxxxxxx

Harve and Zero used to groom through the bars, then have full on fights when I tried to bond them :shock: boy/girl is way easier though. If I've managed it you definitely can :D xxxxxxxxxxxx

well if you can do a Saturday morning I'll come get you and bring my two, bunny day out!! He won't know what hit him!!!

well if you can do a Saturday morning I'll come get you and bring my two, bunny day out!! He won't know what hit him!!!

:lol: I can probably do early on a Saturday morning before work :)

ooo thank you I have sunflower seeds they always get a couple anyway :D xxxxxx

Harve and Zero used to groom through the bars, then have full on fights when I tried to bond them :shock: boy/girl is way easier though. If I've managed it you definitely can :D xxxxxxxxxxxx

Oh gawd i thought it was a positive sign :oops:
Charlie did get very close to her earlier but im pretty sure he was going to you know what her :oops:

Shes such a loving bun whereas charlie is very timid.
I think its a case of wait and see then. eekk

Oh gawd i thought it was a positive sign :oops:
Charlie did get very close to her earlier but im pretty sure he was going to you know what her :oops:

Shes such a loving bun whereas charlie is very timid.
I think its a case of wait and see then. eekk

That might work well if they have opposite personalities, you want a dominant/submissive pairing xxx

Im scared now :( xxxxxxx

Don't be scared! Zero and Harvey were boys I was fighting a losing battle there! Harvey and the girls went together fine and the girls were unspayed, and it was a trio :) and Zero and Lucy got on fine too :) Grace and Charlie are soulmates xxxxxxxxxxxx

Don't be scared! Zero and Harvey were boys I was fighting a losing battle there! Harvey and the girls went together fine and the girls were unspayed, and it was a trio :) and Zero and Lucy got on fine too :) Grace and Charlie are soulmates xxxxxxxxxxxx

Im just getting impatient because i want to pair them now :roll:
do you think as they got near each other earlier and didnt scrap it looks positive?

when one or the other is in the run they always lie next to each other and seem ok there, its obvious after today charlies hormones are no way settled yet (i knew that anyway) but he dosent seem agressive he seems to just want to hump her, grace just put her head down so i grabbed her quickly incase it all got out of hand so to speak. xxxxxxxx

I'm really patient with these things :angel: that does sound promising. Plus my boys had a fight when I first got them, and they remember a fight, which is probably why they started fighting again :) xxxxxxxx

I'm really patient with these things :angel: that does sound promising. Plus my boys had a fight when I first got them, and they remember a fight, which is probably why they started fighting again :) xxxxxxxx

Oh god not good is it?
oh well i will have to wait a few more weeks anyway, its too early to tell, in the meantime she`s still my little boo boo and im getting all the kisses.

Charlie wont let me handle him much although he let me rub his nose just now :) xxxxxxxxxx

Awww :love::love: don't panic ;) RU will help you through! xxxxxxx

Yeah thats good to know :D
I`ll give it another 3 or 4 weeks then start bonding, after all they were only neutered just over 2 weeks ago :) see told you i was impatient.

Hey i just realised this is your thread about YOUR buns :oops: xxxxxxxx

Back