• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mrs Brown isn't a well bunny/ passed away

Sending loads of extra vibes for Mrs Brown to remain comfortable and fingers crossed for many more sunny days to come.xxx

Mrs Brown has been admitted today for tests.

I am not sure if they will be able to get x-rays as I wont give permission for a GA as she stopped breathing when she was spade a few months back.

they have decided to do a conscious U/S as she is such a cuddle bunny and will happily sit still in your arms for as long as you will cuddle her :)

At last a phone call :roll:

They have tried everything but no definate diagnosis. They managed a conscious x-ray which didn't show anything, so took bloods which indicated a possible liver problem. They then U/S her liver but everything appeared normal :?

Given her symptoms and the fact that lots of our other cancer bunnies didn't show anything on x-ray until very close to the end they still think a tumour somewhere is highly likely :(

She is having a course of septrin as liver problems have been indicated just to see if it helps. Other than that there is nothing else we can do except watch her carefully and make sure she isn't showing any signs of pain.

Mrs Brown passed away this morning :(:(

She was so bright last night I wasn't expecting this :cry::cry:

We will be having a PM done to try to finally get to the bottom of her problems.

Mrs Brown was the most gentle, sweet bunny. We will both really miss her

We also feel really bad for Dexter who has now lost 2 partners in the few months he has been with us. He was having his VHD at 9am this morning but we have postponed it for now :(

Back