• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Move away from Muesli

Yay. I'm glad these are helping your bun loobers. I particularly chose them, because they have less added ingredients. So many of the other pellets have lots of sugar or yeast in them. I thought wild bunnies don't eat sugar or yeast, so why should mine!

They smell so good I'm always tempted to try them myself.

Hahaha.

You mean you haven't? :roll:

Yay. I'm glad these are helping your bun loobers. I particularly chose them, because they have less added ingredients. So many of the other pellets have lots of sugar or yeast in them. I thought wild bunnies don't eat sugar or yeast, so why should mine!

They smell so good I'm always tempted to try them myself.

Hahaha.
Yes thank you for the recommendation! My bunnies thank you also :D xx

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk

Every bun I've bought was on rabbit royale. I weaned mine onto heygates pellets but wanted a higher fibre content so tried Allan & page. My buns all went scraggy looking with dull coats and lost weight so I changed them back to heygates. All mine love this and Its only £13 with postage for 20kg sack. I buy burgess excel with mint and they have 5 of those through the day as treats. I must admit its more to do with price with me, feeding 13 buns costs a bit. I spend all my money on all their variety of hay. They have readigrass, oat readigrass, burns oat hay, Verdi hay in 3 flavours and excellent green hay and dandelion & marigold hay. Plus my local fruit shop sells massive bags of timothy rich hay for £1.50 so I get 4 of they a week. They do only get a little pellets though.

Every bun I've bought was on rabbit royale. I weaned mine onto heygates pellets but wanted a higher fibre content so tried Allan & page. My buns all went scraggy looking with dull coats and lost weight so I changed them back to heygates. All mine love this and Its only £13 with postage for 20kg sack. I buy burgess excel with mint and they have 5 of those through the day as treats. I must admit its more to do with price with me, feeding 13 buns costs a bit. I spend all my money on all their variety of hay. They have readigrass, oat readigrass, burns oat hay, Verdi hay in 3 flavours and excellent green hay and dandelion & marigold hay. Plus my local fruit shop sells massive bags of timothy rich hay for £1.50 so I get 4 of they a week. They do only get a little pellets though.

Your rabbits are very lucky to have you, and I'm sure they are happy with their pellets. I think it's a question of finding feed that they thrive on. I know one of mine couldn't tolerate Burgess, so I changed the food for all of them.

I think spending money on hay is paramount and mine get a variety too, though I have to say not as much as yours do :oops::)

Your rabbits are very lucky to have you, and I'm sure they are happy with their pellets. I think it's a question of finding feed that they thrive on. I know one of mine couldn't tolerate Burgess, so I changed the food for all of them.

I think spending money on hay is paramount and mine get a variety too, though I have to say not as much as yours do :oops::)

Its not too much really, I do a vet UK order of around £40 a month and that lasts them. They only get the vet UK hay once a day has a mix in like a paper bag with holes in, toilet roll tube each or some other enrichment toy. Its too expensive to feed it liberal. The hay my fruit & veg shop started selling is amazing and they all love it. I think the shop lady thought I was loopy how excited I was sniffing it and saying it was gorgeous. She makes sure to save me plenty of bags lol...
I'm sure your buns are spoilt rotten MM its not about how much you spend its the amount of love you put in, and you have always put tons of that in. Xxxx

Its not too much really, I do a vet UK order of around £40 a month and that lasts them. They only get the vet UK hay once a day has a mix in like a paper bag with holes in, toilet roll tube each or some other enrichment toy. Its too expensive to feed it liberal. The hay my fruit & veg shop started selling is amazing and they all love it. I think the shop lady thought I was loopy how excited I was sniffing it and saying it was gorgeous. She makes sure to save me plenty of bags lol...
I'm sure your buns are spoilt rotten MM its not about how much you spend its the amount of love you put in, and you have always put tons of that in. Xxxx

Thank you :love:

Back