• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse Says 'Never Trust a Vet With a Scalpel in Her Hand'..........................

Ah Morse, it's not that simple I'm afraid :shock: Vets can be tricksy characters and most of the time they will give you some sleepy medicine, so that your eyes will be tightly shut before the vet reaches for the scalpel and then before you know it..........:shock:

I think you should be thinking in the future that maybe trust should be withdrawn if they approach you with some sleepy medicine.

You do look quite well though, if a little dejected, which is good to see :D I hope you continue to progress well.

Aaaw. Has Morse been neutered Jane? I thought you were going to delay it. He looks very sorry for himself in the photo but awake and alert

Aw, I'm glad he's doing well! Especially after all the worry you've had :) I hope he soon forgets all about them!

Awww, never mind Morse. Tod sends his sympathy ;).

Jane, Tod had one of those medical shirts but was frantic to get at his wound. I let him have a little look and lick and then he pretty much left himself alone. They sent him home wearing a cone of shame, which I HATE, so I soon popped out and got a shirt!

Aww, glad it went well and you can tick that worry off. We just had the birds n bees talk from our trainer about Greta as she's hitting six months! Not looking forward to dealing with a season :?

Back