• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morse has had a Haircut

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
o2vkxAv.jpg

MJ4A26y.jpg

CFCATl2.jpg

yRsYMQQ.jpg

:love:

Well done! Did he get it done professionally? Glad to see he still has his fluffy tail and muzzle.

No, I have never sent him to a dog groomer. I just do it myself. Not the most skilled job, but it serves its purpose and saves me £85 a month. Also, having heard some horror stories about things that have happened at a few local groomers, including the death of one dog and another one sustaining a fractured spine and ending up paralysed for life, I would never risk leaving Morse at any none Veterinary Surgeon qualified establishment.

No, I have never sent him to a dog groomer. I just do it myself. Not the most skilled job, but it serves its purpose and saves me £85 a month. Also, having heard some horror stories about things that have happened at a few local groomers, including the death of one dog and another one sustaining a fractured spine and ending up paralysed for life, I would never risk leaving Morse at any none Veterinary Surgeon qualified establishment.
You do a fabulous job of grooming him. Probably from years of cutting your own hair.
How awful that some groomers are so careless with the precious lives the pet owners entrust to them.

You do a fabulous job of grooming him. Probably from years of cutting your own hair.
How awful that some groomers are so careless with the precious lives the pet owners entrust to them.

I am sure the majority of groomers are very reliable. But I just don’t want to take the risk and for me it’s an unnecessary expense. Plus I can’t drive any more, so getting to a groomers would be problematic. Morse gets car sick, even on very short journeys. So I wouldn’t take him in a taxi or anyone else’s car.

There are mobile pet groomers who come to the clients home. But again for me it would be an unnecessary expense.

Back