• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Morgan Warming Up More

Bellikinz

Warren Scout
Morgan has recently moved into her new hutch. It took nearly a year (yes, I know:shock:) but it was all made locally and lots of effort was put into it. :) She's very happy and loves to greet me by the door. She's also taken to running up to me in the run and is being much more friendly with me. I can't help but smile at our progress. :D She and Oscar are still grooming inbetween bars and flopping out beside eachother. Oscar will be getting neutered in two weeks, forgot to mention.

:wave: Anna

Morgan has recently moved into her new hutch. It took nearly a year (yes, I know:shock:) but it was all made locally and lots of effort was put into it. :) She's very happy and loves to greet me by the door. She's also taken to running up to me in the run and is being much more friendly with me. I can't help but smile at our progress. :D She and Oscar are still grooming inbetween bars and flopping out beside eachother. Oscar will be getting neutered in two weeks, forgot to mention.

:wave: Anna

Good luck with Oscar's neuter :D

Back