• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Unwanted Bunnies!- Sad news!

So sorry to hear you've lost the last of the babies. At least the mum is in good hands for her next litter. Big hugs to you all.

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Poor little things :cry: At least they will be at the Bridge now having lots of fun and playing with all the other loved and missed bunnies. They also know that all humans are not awful as they found love and comfort in the short time that they where with you.
Run free in the eternal sunshine now babies - xxxxx

aaawww the poor little babies. Im so sorry you have lost them all after all your hard work.. you certainly gave them the best chance.
i hope Mum is ok and her next litter are ok. :(

thanks for everyones kind words!

it just doesnt seem to make sense, these 4 babies can survive 4 weeks ok not feeling well but are still living then they come to us where they have a chance to pull through and find good homes and we lose them.

i will keep you all updated on when charlotte has her other babies!

sophie

as a rabbit resue fosterer myself i understand how you feel at losing those little mites but keep up the could work.as one of my fellow members always says unfortunatly we cant save them all all we do do is our best. good luck to the mummy bunny and hopefully the next litter will have a better chance.

So sorry you lost all those babies Sophie, but mum has every chance with the litter she is carrying now, as they will be born into clean surroundings where they will be well fed and cared for.

Diarrhoea does take little ones so quickly, as they dehydrate so badly.

Best wishes for the mum and litter of babies when they arrive.

chinakit

unwanted bunnies

Hi sophie :) how,s mummy bunny getting along :) hope she is keeping well & getting ready for her new babies :)

Back