• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Dumped Rabbits

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
A neighbour called round yesterday to say his wife, who works in a large well known Departmental store had just texted him and asked him to ask me if I could take in two adult Rabbits. They were dumped in a cardboard box under a rail of clothing in the store.

It is 100% impossible for me to take in any Rabbits, but I gave them ARC’s phone number. I really hope they will be able to help, but if not I said call the RSPCA. I would be much happier if ARC took them though as I know for certain ARC won’t PTS.

In the past, when I was well I would have said I’d have the Rabbits here til something could be sorted. But it is physically impossible for that to happen now.

Poor Bunnies :cry:

Poor bunnies. I hope they find a good home.

I suppose they were at least dumped somewhere that they would definitely be found and were inside away from the weather & predators. It still took some planning, though. I'm surprised it wasn't caught on CCTV.

I've encountered people in the past who buy rabbits to deliberately breed them with the intention of making money but all's they do is end up with lots of rabbits they can't even give away for free so they get dumped. This scenario is repeated over and over by people thinking about becoming bunny breeders with the intention of making money.

I detest those who breed dogs,.. I wont get into it too much, some of us have heard about puppy mill farms and then there are the back yard breeders who breed dogs purely just for profit not actually caring who they sell puppies too....

Last edited:
Back