• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Bad News for Mr Bean -U/D 29th July-Worst Possible News :-(

Sadly Christabel has confirmed my findings :cry:
Mr Bean's right Kidney is about 3 times its normal size :cry:
We now also think he has an abscess behind his eye :cry:
He will not be undergoing diagnostics or exploratory surgery, his lungs are knackered and it would be pointless putting him through so much.
Whilst Mr B is happy within himself and pain free he will remain on all his meds plus another abx that has been added today. The minute he becomes 'unwell within himself' poor Mr Bean will be helped to The Bridge :cry:

Mr Bean is not yet 2 years of age :cry: :cry:

This thread is so sad:cry:
At least he has had a loving home and will not be allowed to suffer.
Noserubs to Mr B. and a hug to you Jane xx

I'm so sorry to hear this Jane, I'd only just read this thread.
It's such a sad outcome, at least he's with you and you know what to do to make him most comfortable.
A big hug for you and a cuddle for Mr Bean :(

xxx

Im so sorry to read this after the good news you have had with Patrick.I know whatever time beautiful Mr Bean has he will be loved and cared for by his lovely mummy

oh no I love Mr Bean. Every time I see a photo I just want to run over and cuddle him. I hope he stays well for you for a long time to come.

*HUGS* for you and *Nose rubs* for Mr Bean.

I know you feel like you haven't done enough because Mr Bean is so young but you have done EVERYTHING for him. He is well loved, careD for, happy and free from stress, pain etc. You have his best interests at heart and will help him pass when the time is right. I cannot think of any bunny who would not wish to be in this situation, with a hoomin who will do anything thing for them. Yes he is young but he has everything he needs in you Jane and the fact that you are still passionately fighting for him shows what a fantastic Bunny Mum you are .

*Super Hugs* His life may end up being short but you have given him a lifetime of love:love::love:

I hope I haven't offended you, I know this must be an awful subject but I really do believe you have done the best by MR Bean.

I'm so sorry it was not better news.
I hope Mr Bean feels well in himself so that his remaining time with you is happy.
It seems so unfair doesn't it. At least he has been happy and loved. Many rabbits don't get to experience such a good life xx

Oh no Jane, what sad news.

My Kermit wasnt even two and he was such an ill bunny at times. Its so unfortunate and sad that some bunnies just get so ill.

At least Mr Bean has a wonderful bunny mummy in you and can continue to lead a happy life there until he needs to go.

So so sad, my thoughts are with you, i hope you both have some happy times ahead. x

Thanks everyone.
I now need to concentrate on making sure Mr Bean has the happiest life even though we know that life will be very short

xx

Back