• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

More Bad News for Mr Bean -U/D 29th July-Worst Possible News :-(

I'm sorry Jane :( I hope so much that he can stay with you but if thats not possible, that he can pass peacefully. Your nerves must be shot to bits :(

Thanks everyone
Mr Bean is brighter now and is still eating well. I just hope the meds he is on buy him as much good quality time as possible. Its so sad as he is such a young Bun :cry:

Mr Bean's breathing is better this morning. His lungs sound knackered though :cry:
The steroid has just reduced the inflammation for now and hopefully the abx injections will keep ontop of infection. The effects of the steroid will wear off after about 7 days. In himself Mr B is bright and eating well.
This is really the same as what happened with the late Sarah.
She lived a ggod quality life for 11 months after the onset of her Respiratory problems. But eventually the meds stopped helping. I suspect the same scenario for Mr Bean unless his Glaucoma becomes resistant to treatment first.
I will not be putting Mr Bean through Enucleation.

:cry:

Im glad his breathing is a bit better, fingers crossed that it improves more....really jane you havent had it easy with your buns recently, i do feel for you xx
Vibes for Mr Bean x

I hope you can extend his life as much as possible but it's (another) very painful situation to be in... :cry:

And the problems keep coming..............

On examination tonight I have found that Mr Bean has a very enlarged Kidney. Back to see Christabel again tomorrow..............

:cry:

Back