• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Monthly Weigh In

Lilly 3.2kg (she tends to range between 3.2 and 3.4, but usually at the upper end so I was surprised by this!)
Arthur 1.8kg (my teeny weeny ickle bunny :love:)

Weighed Bramble today. She was 1kg before Christmas having lost 500g through being ill. She's now up to 1.145kg.

Lilly is 3.3kg, up from 3.2kg, but within her normal healthy range still)

Arthur is 2kg, up from 1.8kg, he's broken the 2kg barrier! I suspected he would as he's still growing, I don't think he'll get much bigger though, 2.2kg tops, he's currently a bag of muscle, he's so lean and so powerful yet so teeny! Harvey was 2.2-2.4 and seemed much bigger than Arthur, probably because he had a completely different muscle to fat ratio!

My girls are netherland dwarfs
Penny is 1.24kg (pretty much perfect)
Zilly is 1.45kg (overweight but this has dropped from 1.5kg last month!)
Do need to get some bigger scales, is quite hard now on the kitchen scales :)

I'm going to weigh mine when I get home, oh they're going to love me so much :lol: seriously though this thread has probably saved Blueberry's life. If it weren't for this thread prompting me to weigh my buns, I might not have noticed the weight loss till it was too late. :cry: But now, whatever it is, we may have caught it in time and can manage it so he can live a long and happy life :love:

Thank you Tamsin for RU and this thread! :love:
e8c539a7e0369c4fb80518e42ed92784.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I'm late to the party but better late than never,
Star is a small lop (I don't know the difference between a mini and a dwarf) he is 1.654 kg
Twinkle is a mini rex (she's got fat again) she is 1.911 kg
Hopefully next month she will be slimmer xx

My Buns are Dutchies ..

Forest is 13 months and weighs in at 2 kg.
Ferni is 11 months and weighs in at 1.65 kg

So.. More or less double the weight they were when I took them on 9 months ago ( last May ) when they were 4 months and 2 months respectively.

They are not babies anymore, of course.. so I really do need to monitor weight from now on :thumb:

Last edited:
Back