• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Misbehaving buck... plums gotta go!

I don't have much experience with vets, my boy is only 5 months old & he has only been to the vet twice, once for a check-up and second time to a different vet to get his vaccinations as I wasn't impressed with the first.

The vet who seen him & give him his vaccinations was fantastic, even thought it was an open clinic appointment he spent half an hour with us, giving us info about rabbits and even suggested good books to read, I fell in love with him as a vet :love:

He did tell us that althought it is important to get females spayed for health reasons this is not the case for males. There are no major health risks if we did not get him neutered and it would be a decision we would make more on behavioural ways i.e. if he starts getting a little too boisterous (which he has!) or of course if we decide to get him a lady friend.

I phoned the vet today & it costs £60.00 which honestly I couldn't care about as long as he will be treated well, I am going to be heartbroken leaving him in and I hope he wont be too scared :( he's a little over-pampered :oops:

Last edited:
Back