• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mini Lops.

I have Lottie
2007_05230218.jpg

Coby and Casey
2007_02130184.jpg

Chance
2006_07300108.jpg

Herbie
2007_05230243.jpg

and Maisie
DSCF0344.jpg

I just had a delightful time looking at all of these lovely mini-lop photos!

What a beautiful group of bunnies!!

I still need to get my pics up. :oops:

I don't quite understand just why they are referred to as 'mini' ???? Doesn't seem to be anything 'mini' about them----ha ha ha

I have one doe----molly---when she gets in her mood she becomes "molly da monster mini-binny' :lol:

I have 6 mini Lops Millie and Thumper, the mum and dad, and there 4 babies Gizmo, Fudge, Blackie and Sky. Mini lops are my favourite kind of bunny if i could i would have a thousand of them.

Thumper (brown/grey) and Millie (black and white)
PhotoAlbumBig.jsp

Millie lying on Thumper
PhotoAlbumBig.jsp

Fudge (Scoffing her face) and Sky (she knows shes gorgeous)
PhotoAlbumBig.jsp

Gizmo only 14 days old
PhotoAlbumBig.jsp

Gizmo interested in the toilet roll
PhotoAlbumBig.jsp

New pic of Fudge my little Girl who is so amazing and cute
PhotoAlbumBig.jsp

I dont have any pictures of blackie as he is jet black (hence the name) and you just cant see him he is a black blob.
All my rabbits a pure mini lops as i got millie and thumper from 2 different breeders and millie gave birth to Fudge, Sky, Blackie and Gizmo. Only 3 of them stay at my house Millie, Thumper and Fudge. And the other 3 Sky, Blackie and Gizmo stay at my boyfriends house.

:oops: :oops: :oops:

Thank you :D

I luv you too Bunnie.... and you too Lauralou but I prefer four-legs, hope ya don't mind! ;) :lol:

Bobbin xx

:wave: don't tell your two foot, Bobbin, but here's a secret - sometimes i pretend to have 4 legs and bunny hop up and down the hallway with Carlton! :oops: :lol:

Oh right, that's ok then, there's me thinking only I did stuff like that :lol:

Thea x

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thea, tell Bobbin he's naughty for divulging my secrets!! :lol:

Does Bobbin look at you like you're a nutbar when you do it? Carlton just sits there, tilts his head to the side as if to say "what are you doing?!"

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Thea, tell Bobbin he's naughty for divulging my secrets!! :lol:

Does Bobbin look at you like you're a nutbar when you do it? Carlton just sits there, tilts his head to the side as if to say "what are you doing?!"

Yes, he has a look of uber disprovable! :rolleyes: :lol: Mini Lops are particularly good at looking disapproving! :lol:

Back