• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Millies spay tomorrow

Sending you and Millie some positive vibes for a quick return to normal. Millie may not want to move around as much as she normally would. However, if she get startled she may jump or run without thinking.
My Heidi is afraid of the noise made by paper and plastic bags, so after her spay I was extra careful not to make noises that would cause her to go a bit crazy.

3beffd2e62142519e3bd174428a45336.jpg

Millie came straight out of the carrier and tucked into her forage box I bought for her today!! She seems OK so far, Toby came back looking slightly greasy... I reckons he's had lots of cuddles today. I have removed all the climbing stuff out of her room such as the chair. Thank you everybun

Sent from my F3311 using Tapatalk

Millie came straight out of the carrier and tucked into her forage box I bought for her today!! She seems OK so far, Toby came back looking slightly greasy... I reckons he's had lots of cuddles today. I have removed all the climbing stuff out of her room such as the chair. Thank you everybun

Well she seems to have bounced back really well :D

Great to hear she's bounced back so well after her op :D

c32b404aae137dddb8e2a31b87bb60f2.jpg

Millie is doing really well! Her and Toby are cuddling all the time, back to martial Bliss.

Orange diva, I am growing may herbs for the buns in trays on the window seal. The only thing that hasn't grown... Is lavender? Xx

Millie is doing really well! Her and Toby are cuddling all the time, back to martial Bliss.

Orange diva, I am growing may herbs for the buns in trays on the window seal. The only thing that hasn't grown... Is lavender? Xx

:lol::lol::lol: I'm literally nearly crying laughing at that autocorrect :lol:

I'm glad she I still doing well, I just hope that they aren't doing too much karate on each other :lol:

:lol::lol::lol: I'm literally nearly crying laughing at that autocorrect :lol:

I'm glad she I still doing well, I just hope that they aren't doing too much karate on each other :lol:

Me too - there must be an art to it!;)

So good to see such happy bunnies making a lovely mess :love:

Back