• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Millie- New Thread - U/D SHE JUST DIED

OMG just caught up with this thread :(
I am so sorry Jane for your loss and of course Micheals.
You are not weired at all Jane you are the best.
RIP Millie.

:( :( :( :( Oh jane i am so sorry to read this...

Oh how heartbreaking..por michael..it took bif hours andhours and she was til washing nudging and nuzzling oscars body.you cannot bear the pain yourself but its even worse watching them gothroughit too and lok at you andsay..why catn ig et her to wake up mummy.. :cry:

jane a bunny is not just abun..a cat or dog isnt just a dog or cat..they are our furry family..they never judge or critiscise us and folks wonder why we love them so...
hugs for you and hugs for por michael.. :(

So sorry to read this. I don't know what her story is but was sorry to read this.

Binky free in the sunshine Millie and watch over your friend Michael

Fiona x

I'm so sorry to hear about Millie :cry: :cry: :cry: with each loss it feels like a part of me has died with them, so you are not alone with your feelings. It's so sad to see the bunny friend they leave behind greive too, it cut me up just that little bit deeper to see Gypsy Greive so badly over Bilbo ( almost 2 years ago now but I still miss him :cry: )
Thinking of you at this very sad time xxxx

Jane, I am so sorry for your loss. Millie was a gorgeous girl, binky free little one. Sending you a big hug Jane.. :cry:

Back