• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Millie- New Thread - U/D SHE JUST DIED

So sorry and upset to hear this, Jane. You did everything you could for Millie and I'm sure she knew that. Lots of hugs Claire x

Thanks for being here friends. Millie was a member of our little Bunny family. I know I am weird and eccentric but my Bunnies are the only reason I keep going and every loss hurts so much :cry:
Poor Michael is sad too :cry: He has been cleaning Millies eyes in the hope that she will wake up :cry:
I think he now understands that she has gone as he is ignoring her little body. I will now wrap her up safely and lay her to rest

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

Janex

Jane, you're not weird - you're a lovely, kind person who is special to lots of people on here. You're the first one to help anyone with their buns and care so much about them. Lots of hugs to you - so sorry again. :( Claire x

Oh Jane I am so sorry. I have been away for a few days and yet nother precious baby has gone to the bridge. Hugs to you and Michael. Binky free Millie x

:cry: Oh God, no :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: I'm so sorry :cry: :cry:

Run free in the eternal sunshine now Millie, forever healthy and forever loved - xxx

Jane, I can't express how sorry I am, I know there is not a word that will help. Try to stay strong if you can & allow the others to help you thru the night somehow.xx
Cara

I cannot thank you all enough for the support you give me.
I love all my Bunnies so very much and it helps to know that there are people who understand that a Rabbit is not 'just a Rabbit'.......

Now I must help Michael cope with the loss of his friend

:cry: :cry:

Janex

Aww poor Milie :( :( at least u were there for her Jane and she passed away knowing she was loved and cared for loads... you did all you could.
Lots of hugs for you all Michael to :love: xx

Back