• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Midweek Pub Quiz for Pledge a Pound - TONGHT'S QUIZ CLOSED!

I'm really sorry about tonight's quiz...I got in late from work and was still eating my tea at 10 to 8 and hadnt even chosen the quiz at that point, let alone typed it :oops:

I will be more prepared for our FINAL quiz on Sunday! :D

I'm really sorry about tonight's quiz...I got in late from work and was still eating my tea at 10 to 8 and hadnt even chosen the quiz at that point, let alone typed it :oops:

Can we have some easy peasy questions for the final pleeeeease????:D:D:D

Don't apologise Helen - it's me that's not got a brain in my head tonight! :oops: The questions are testing the grey matter in my head!! :shock::lol:

Thanks for sorting this again - it's great fun :D

Please don't apologise Helen, it's just that me and Denise aren't that bright:lol:

Am considering finding a Christmassy quiz for Sunday, if I can :wave: so swot up on all things festive!! ;)

Sorry again that tonight's quiz was hard. Anyway here are the results:

Tonight's winner is: Bunnyaddict again!! Well done Denise! You scored 13 points!

The leaderboard now looks like this:

1. Lib N Bunny
2. Hunnybunny2007
3. Boudicca
4. Bunnyaddict
5. RNGPWelfare
6. Mr Helgalush (not eligible for prize)
7. Blackberry & Co

It can still all change on Sunday, so please join in again then, for it will be the LAST one! :(:(:(

But we shall find out the overall winner and the winner of the funniest answers prize :)

:)

Sorry again that tonight's quiz was hard. Anyway here are the results:

Tonight's winner is: Bunnyaddict again!! Well done Denise! You scored 13 points!

The leaderboard now looks like this:

1. Lib N Bunny
2. Hunnybunny2007
3. Boudicca
4. Bunnyaddict
5. RNGPWelfare
6. Mr Helgalush (not eligible for prize)
7. Blackberry & Co

It can still all change on Sunday, so please join in again then, for it will be the LAST one! :(:(:(

But we shall find out the overall winner and the winner of the funniest answers prize :)

:)

How the heck did you manage 13???????:shock:

Look, I've dropped a place again :lol::lol::lol:

Thanks Sue :)

How the heck did you manage 13???????:shock:

Look, I've dropped a place again :lol::lol::lol:

Wild guesses & help from Mark!! :oops: :lol:

I've dropped another place on the leader board as well, so I wouldn't worry ;)

A Christmassy theme sounds a great idea Helen :D :thumb:

Thanks Sue :)

Wild guesses & help from Mark!! :oops: :lol:

I've dropped another place on the leader board as well, so I wouldn't worry ;)

A Christmassy theme sounds a great idea Helen :D :thumb:

I should have stopped entering when I had a high average score, then I'd still be higher up :lol:

Back