• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Message for Camp Nibble! ETA Pic added on post 36

All being well, there won't need to be another thread. Me from Leeds to Leicestershire/Daventry on Friday and Spider from Leicestershire/Daventry to Essex on Sunday.

That's fantastic - thank you so much!!! :wave:

Petsparadise, the buns sleep in a secure shed or in hutches at night. There are no cats nearby and rural foxes don't seem to be brave enough to come near us. There are horses in the field adjacent to our garden and we have two dogs - maybe that's why? Hens live happily a few doors down and have for years without any fox problem.

That's fantastic - thank you so much!!! :wave:

Petsparadise, the buns sleep in a secure shed or in hutches at night. There are no cats nearby and rural foxes don't seem to be brave enough to come near us. There are horses in the field adjacent to our garden and we have two dogs - maybe that's why? Hens live happily a few doors down and have for years without any fox problem.

I wouldnt dare leave mine out like that due to all the kites and buzzards here who catch wild buns:cry: I'd love your garden:love:

I wouldnt dare leave mine out like that due to all the kites and buzzards here who catch wild buns:cry: I'd love your garden:love:

We don't have the big prey birds around here. I think any bird of prey would have its work cut out with Captain Carrot!

Back