• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Message for Camp Nibble! ETA Pic added on post 36

Did you want them then?

Yes, I've been trying to get them for months :( We did the homecheck via photos, it was just the logistics of the bunnyrun that made it difficult. They've moved nearer now though so I'm hoping it will work out! :wave:

Yes, I've been trying to get them for months :( We did the homecheck via photos, it was just the logistics of the bunnyrun that made it difficult. They've moved nearer now though so I'm hoping it will work out! :wave:

good luck:wave:

I see Alwoodley is right on the northern edge of the city. As I work in Holbeck and generally set off direct from work, it's going to be difficult for me to get right across the city and back again at rush hour when I then have a fairly long drive south.

I'd therefore need to have the bunnies brought to me, either at my office (Meadow Lane, LS11) in the late afternoon or to the place where I'm living (Gomersal, BD19) by, say 6.30pm. Is this feasible?

I see Alwoodley is right on the northern edge of the city. As I work in Holbeck and generally set off direct from work, it's going to be difficult for me to get right across the city and back again at rush hour when I then have a fairly long drive south.

I'd therefore need to have the bunnies brought to me, either at my office (Meadow Lane, LS11) in the late afternoon or to the place where I'm living (Gomersal, BD19) by, say 6.30pm. Is this feasible?

Yep, we are happy to drop the bunnies off anywhere localish to get them started on their bunny run :)

I think a new transport thread will be appearing soon - hopefully then things can start to fall into place :wave: I'm extremely grateful to anyone who can help make this possible - have been trying and failing to get the trio delivered for ages :?

Sorry I had a mad busy weekend. Yes as you know it is camp nibbles they have moved too. Due to a large rescue closing down up here we have had to shuffel bunnys around to make space and those with the greatest needs stayed up here. I am hoping that with leeds being more central a couple of the buns we have had difficulty in rehoming (for no good reason) will be able to take oppertunity of this fresh start.

Although you may want to have a private conversation with Camp Nibbles and send them the photos references and details that you sent me as all rescues have their own rehoming policy's.

Sorry I had a mad busy weekend. Yes as you know it is camp nibbles they have moved too. Due to a large rescue closing down up here we have had to shuffel bunnys around to make space and those with the greatest needs stayed up here. I am hoping that with leeds being more central a couple of the buns we have had difficulty in rehoming (for no good reason) will be able to take oppertunity of this fresh start.

Although you may want to have a private conversation with Camp Nibbles and send them the photos references and details that you sent me as all rescues have their own rehoming policy's.

Have spoken to Hannah already and filled in an adoption application form; I think she just wanted you to confirm that you'd done a "virtual" homecheck and then things can go ahead; could you pm her, perhaps? It's good it will mean a shorter bunnyrun. She knows I've re-homed a number of Honeybunnies and Starlight buns as well... :D

ETA pic

Picture1268.jpg

Last edited:
I think a new transport thread will be appearing soon - hopefully then things can start to fall into place

All being well, there won't need to be another thread. Me from Leeds to Leicestershire/Daventry on Friday and Spider from Leicestershire/Daventry to Essex on Sunday.

Back