• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet the ebay bunnies!

They are both gorgeous :love::love:

I personally would get the eyes seen by a vet ASAP, but I understand that might not be possible.

Good luck with them, Bunny Buddy will have to keep us updated :love:

Told my mum we should get them to the vet for the eyes, she thinks they are just wet from running because of the cold and doesn't believe there's a problem. :roll: I think we will be getting them to the vets anyway unless their eyes and noses look fine by tomorrow. :)

Told my mum we should get them to the vet for the eyes, she thinks they are just wet from running because of the cold and doesn't believe there's a problem. :roll: I think we will be getting them to the vets anyway unless their eyes and noses look fine by tomorrow. :)

They are gorgeous:love::love::love::love: Well done for rescuing them!!:D:D

If their pooing and eating fine then I would wait to see what their eyes and noses are like tomorrow:) If they are worse then a vet trip would be good ASAP if they are better maybe just keep a close eye on them:D Hope they clear up though and are nothing serious:D

They are gorgeous:love::love::love::love: Well done for rescuing them!!:D:D

If their pooing and eating fine then I would wait to see what their eyes and noses are like tomorrow:) If they are worse then a vet trip would be good ASAP if they are better maybe just keep a close eye on them:D Hope they clear up though and are nothing serious:D

Thank you :)

a massive well done and huge pat on the back for everything you are doing - you are doing something that i really want to do, making a difference.

i hope that they are ok till they get to their rescue place and that you dont have to bother your parents with a vet visit as it means they are more likely to let you do it again! but its great to know they are in a safe place and i have every belief that even if they do need a vet while they are with you that you will get them to one by hook or by crook - you clearly have a real passion and love for your pets.

once again - big pat on the back

a massive well done and huge pat on the back for everything you are doing - you are doing something that i really want to do, making a difference.

i hope that they are ok till they get to their rescue place and that you dont have to bother your parents with a vet visit as it means they are more likely to let you do it again! but its great to know they are in a safe place and i have every belief that even if they do need a vet while they are with you that you will get them to one by hook or by crook - you clearly have a real passion and love for your pets.

once again - big pat on the back

Thank you :)

well done for rescuing them :wave: they are lovely, id defo get them vet checked, how are they managing to eat do they seem to be struggling with anything like a carrot, when i had mitzi dental bun he got runny eyes and wetness under his chin

have you managed to have a look at their front teeths to make sure they arent overgrown thevet will have to check the molars for spurs etc, or to see why their eyes are runny, i for another reason

well done for rescuing them :wave: they are lovely, id defo get them vet checked, how are they managing to eat do they seem to be struggling with anything like a carrot, when i had mitzi dental bun he got runny eyes and wetness under his chin

have you managed to have a look at their front teeths to make sure they arent overgrown thevet will have to check the molars for spurs etc, or to see why their eyes are runny, i for another reason

Yes have checked their front teeth, they aren't over grown. :) I think they may be going to bunny buddy by Tuesday now as she wants them going to her vet instead of mine as hers is better with rabbit health.

I do feel a little guilty cos just got this message from the seller:

realy glad theyve found a great home where thay will be lloked after well ...thanks very much

They thought Sonic and Flopsey were staying to live with me, wish they could but they're not and I feel really bad for not telling them. :(

I do feel a little guilty cos just got this message from the seller:

realy glad theyve found a great home where thay will be lloked after well ...thanks very much

They thought Sonic and Flopsey were staying to live with me, wish they could but they're not and I feel really bad for not telling them. :(

But they will have a great home and be well looked after, just not with you...:)

You should be proud of yourself for what you've done and if you were my daughter I'd be so proud of you too :wave: They are lovely bunnies all of them :love:

wow

To do what you have done with such clarity and maturity at such a young age is AWESOME. Very well done. Clearly you are alert to their potential health problems, and watching out for any of the deterioration that would indicate that urgent vetinary intervention was necessary, and you have a plan in place to move them on to where there is bacup from a known excellent bunnyvet. All good planning. Good luck - let's hope there is no medical crisis before moving them on - you have done a wonderful job so far.

Back