• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet Savannah Honeybunny. Gone to her forever home!

DSC04040.jpg
DSC04039.jpg

DSC04037.jpg
DSC04036.jpg
DSC04034.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for the lovely photos and update :D:D:D I can't believe how much I'm missing her but seeing her so happy with the gorgeous Travis is just wonderful :love: and is what it's all about. It looks like he's trying a bit harder than she :roll: Hope she gives him a some cuddles soon :roll:

Fingers crossed for ongoing happy bunnies :love:

Fluffers - youve enabled her to trust & love humans again!
She is absolutely beautiful...what an amazing little bun she is....
Im so glad that she has found her new forever home! She looks ever so happy!:love::love::love::love::love:

A few pics that I took today. We have also had the beginnings of grooming from our Lady towards Trav! It was only a little ear lick, but definitely more than once - Trav stayed completely still in the same position for about 5 mins after in the hope for more!

I will see if I can get "grooming" pictures, but difficult to do without disturbing them.

This is the result of our foraging trip yesterday!

DSC04080.jpg

DSC04076.jpg

DSC04074.jpg

DSC04068.jpg

DSC04066.jpg

DSC04059.jpg

DSC04056.jpg

Lovely pics :love::love:

...but you didn't tell me you had a trio of buns ....I spy another bunny in the background.. ;):lol:

They look to be enjoying that Hawthorn :shock: :lol:

Poor Trav, I hope she's a bit more generous with the snuggles tomorrow :love:

Lovely pics :love::love:

...but you didn't tell me you had a trio of buns ....I spy another bunny in the background.. ;):lol:

They look to be enjoying that Hawthorn :shock: :lol:

Poor Trav, I hope she's a bit more generous with the snuggles tomorrow :love:

That's Hamley! My Xmas pressie a few years ago, he's a a Hamley's toy rabbit who hops, stops, sits down, twitches his nose and squeeks! Trav is mortified whenever we switch it on! Not seen what Savannah thinks yet!

:shock::shock::shock::shock:

SQUEEEEEEE!

How lovely are those pics :shock: :love::love::love::love:

Could she be more relaxed & laid back? :lol::lol:

Travis is just amazing - what a truly lovely bunny he is. I love his ears :love: he clearly adores her and she is very happy to be pampered by him :roll: Well, she is a "Lady" afterall :lol:

Back