• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet our newest arrival ...yet another stray UPDATE post 32

He is gorgeous, poor boy.:(. Wonderful that he has found his way to you, especially given how cold it could get in the next couple of months.

Frosty
Elf
Nicholas (St Nick)

Eskimo?
Gabriel?
Santa?
Casper? (one of 3 kings)
Robin?
Joseph?
Malachi?
Jasper? (another of 3 kings)
Nicholas?

You will know the right name when you hear it.

And as I said previously, he is just :love: :love: :love:

Last edited:
After having this very "friendly" boy hung on to the back of my leg trying to hump it ...Ive decided he can only possibly be called Rudy Rudolf ... :roll: :roll: :roll: :oops:

I can only say hes arrived with the norty BARC personality already intact and wont need any training what so ever :roll: :lol:

After having this very "friendly" boy hung on to the back of my leg trying to hump it ...Ive decided he can only possibly be called Rudy Rudolf ... :roll: :roll: :roll: :oops:

I can only say hes arrived with the norty BARC personality already intact and wont need any training what so ever :roll: :lol:

:lol: goodbye Rudy Rudolf baubles :lol:

:lol: Great name that (obviously) suits him :lol: :wave:

Back