• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mayflower Sanctuary,South yorkshire

Becky92

Young Bun
Mayflower currently has 6 rabbits in care who seem to be going nowhere fast :cry:

Mr. Jinks
Just over a yr old, Extremely friendly. His owners split up and knowone wanted him :evil:
bun.jpg

Daisy&Duchess
3yr old sisters ,must go together and really friendly. Owner was moving :evil:
Daisynduchess.jpg

Honey-young adult
Been in care over a year and a half, was found wandering round a car park . Nervous and can be dominant at times ( un-spayed )
honey-rabbit.jpg

Norma- young adult
Needs someone patient and experienced, came into care because the kid lost interest. Very dominant due to being scared and not socalised ( un-spayed )
norma-rabbit-300x258.jpg

Archie-young adult
This large breed was found wandering alone :censored: Really friendly when you spend time with him but otherwise he is timid.
archie-rabbit.jpg

Last edited:
Oh my goodness Mr Jinks is adorable just wish I had the room would have him in an instant but I have two boys :(

I think this is the story everywhere I know Bunny Burrows havent re-homed many this year people have seemed to stop wanting them but is this good or bad? hmmm
Obv easter coming up pets at home is full of baby buns grrr

The Mayflower website refers primarily to cats and dogs - with pictures of them. It then refers to "small furries". Pehaps potential adopters don't realise they have rabbits?

I think this is the story everywhere I know Bunny Burrows havent re-homed many this year people have seemed to stop wanting them but is this good or bad? hmmm
Obv easter coming up pets at home is full of baby buns grrr

Our rehoming has been very slow too..so seems to be a pattern:cry:

Aww poor buns, hope they find homes soon! :) It was a bit harsh putting :evil: when the owners were moving though... ;) At least they gave the buns to a nice rescue instead of giving them away to anyone or selling them online!!!

Back