• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Mack & Mabel......2 months on...........

Thanks Jane, I really think that after everything they have been through I don't think I could rehome them because they do need special care and I think that will be long term.....so I must just have to keep them!! :lol:

But they are wonderful and what really amazes me is that after everything they have been through they are so friendly and good natured

snowy said:
Thanks Jane, I really think that after everything they have been through I don't think I could rehome them because they do need special care and I think that will be long term.....so I must just have to keep them!! :lol:

But they are wonderful and what really amazes me is that after everything they have been through they are so friendly and good natured

The Major was just the same. He was the most loving Bunny but when handed over to ARC....at the age of SEVEN :cry: ....he was in a shocking state :cry: :cry:
You will get back a millionfold what you have given to Mack and Mabel :D

Janex

Jack's-Jane said:
snowy said:

The Major was just the same. He was the most loving Bunny but when handed over to ARC....at the age of SEVEN :cry: ....he was in a shocking state :cry: :cry:
You will get back a millionfold what you have given to Mack and Mabel :D

Janex

I find it quite staggering that they get treated as badly as they did, Major Tom as well and yet they still trust humans!!

doorkeeper said:
Well done Theo :thumb: What a transformation :D
Makes it all worth it doesn't it? 8)

Yer not kidding....it's really wonderful and very satisfying to see the changes in both of them.

What isn't so noticable with Mabel is that she had terrible muscle wastage, because they had never been out of their hutch, and here they get a run round in the garden every day and so they are getting exercise and she is a much better shape.

Perhaps that what I need :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back