• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

M6 junction 1 (birmingham area) to Nottingham sunday May 2nd

Thanks Jill..

We have another run actualy we are trying to pull together for the chins and lovebirds we pulled from same house.. If we could get them to same meeting place Jill would you be able to bring those aswell? The chins will be picked up from mine as going to a chin rescue, love birds will be staying with me.. There actualy coming from berkshire to notts..

Hi Andrea :wave:

I'm Linda's friend who will be transporting the chins from yours up to her rescue in Leeds.

Jill - if you can't get them all straight to Andrea's, then I could come and collect them from you, if that would help? I could drop Merlin and the birds off at Andrea's and then carry on with the chins up to Leeds.

Just let me know if you need me. :)

Tracy
x

Hi Andrea :wave:

I'm Linda's friend who will be transporting the chins from yours up to her rescue in Leeds.

Jill - if you can't get them all straight to Andrea's, then I could come and collect them from you, if that would help? I could drop Merlin and the birds off at Andrea's and then carry on with the chins up to Leeds.

Just let me know if you need me. :)

Tracy
x

Hi tracey :wave:

If Jill can get them to mine you wouldnt need to take them to me.. Im assuming you meet at mine also and get chins off Jill to take to Leeds?

Still waiting to hear back with if birds and chins can be got on this same run.. The transport run is up on RAFA for them and hoping Ross or someone else can get to birmingham with them on that day :)

Hi tracey :wave:

If Jill can get them to mine you wouldnt need to take them to me.. Im assuming you meet at mine also and get chins off Jill to take to Leeds?

Still waiting to hear back with if birds and chins can be got on this same run.. The transport run is up on RAFA for them and hoping Ross or someone else can get to birmingham with them on that day :)

Ive sat here for ages wondering why the chins/birds are going to Birmingham... junction 1 on the M6 is actually Rugby, which is 45mins away from B'ham :lol: If the chins can be got to B'ham before hand, they are more than welcome to stay here for a night or 2 ;) xXx

Thank you Becky.. Can you pm me your addy and a contact number and i will see if Ross can get them to you? The chins have cages but birds dont?

Nothing is actualy sorted yet for the chins and birds, still waiting to hear back on the offers made from here..

Oh OK, that was what was confusing me :wave:

If its confusing you Liz, imagine what its like for me :lol:

We are heading straight to Northants after we drop Rocky off with Steve, im hoping we can meet about the same time as before as long as it suits Steve and everyone else involved :) xx

If its confusing you Liz, imagine what its like for me :lol:

We are heading straight to Northants after we drop Rocky off with Steve, im hoping we can meet about the same time as before as long as it suits Steve and everyone else involved :) xx

We are meeting Jill at Northants so is it easier to meet you there too :?

We are meeting Jill at Northants so is it easier to meet you there too :?

Oh, i never realised this :? If it'll save you coming all this way then i may aswell meet Steve there :? We normally get off the M6 and travel down the A14. We're going to Dans mum and dads, in Kettering. You'll have to let us know wheres best to meet Steve?

Oh, i never realised this :? If it'll save you coming all this way then i may aswell meet Steve there :? We normally get off the M6 and travel down the A14. We're going to Dans mum and dads, in Kettering. You'll have to let us know wheres best to meet Steve?

Looking at google that crosses junction 19 of the M1, we are meeting Jill at junction 18 :?

ETA there looks like there is a big layby just down the A14, maybe Jill would agree to meet there as it is one less junction for her too. That would make life easier for everyone :)

Last edited:
Looking at google that crosses junction 19 of the M1, we are meeting Jill at junction 18 :?

That doesnt look far from where we were going to meet anyway? Dan said if we get on the M1 will we be able to get back off? :? It doesnt look like it from the map?

What time is the meet arranged for? :?

That doesnt look far from where we were going to meet anyway? Dan said if we get on the M1 will we be able to get back off? :? It doesnt look like it from the map?

What time is the meet arranged for? :?

Did you see my edit above? no times have been arranged yet

I didnt at first as i was too busy reading the map, trying to work out how we'd get off the M1. I think if Jill can do the layby on the A14 it'd be much better :)

Me too as if someone is late then everyone can wait in the same place if needs be :)

There is definately a huge layby on the left just past one on the right as the A14 leaves the M1 :)

Hopefully Jill will see this thread and let us know, if not I will pm her later :)

Did you hope to meet around 11 or 11.30? I can't remember what time we met before, we do so many runs :oops:

Me too as if someone is late then everyone can wait in the same place if needs be :)

There is definately a huge layby on the left just past one on the right as the A14 leaves the M1 :)

Hopefully Jill will see this thread and let us know, if not I will pm her later :)

Did you hope to meet around 11 or 11.30? I can't remember what time we met before, we do so many runs :oops:

Yep, i know the layby your on about. First layby. 11.30 would be great, again depending on if thats ok with Jill. We also need to know about the chinchilla/bird man too, hopefully we'll hear something soon.

Will keep my eye on this thread just incase anything changes :) xx

Yep, i know the layby your on about. First layby. 11.30 would be great, again depending on if thats ok with Jill. We also need to know about the chinchilla/bird man too, hopefully we'll hear something soon.

Will keep my eye on this thread just incase anything changes :) xx

Brilliant :wave:

Back