• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Luna (Cat)

InspectorMorse

Wise Old Thumper
Luna was one of my friend and Vet’s Cats. She was a very young Rescue whom my friend was Fostering for ARC. Luna was pregnant when rescued earlier this year and gave birth to 4 kittens whilst still a baby herself. My friend and her family kept two of Luna’s kittens and Luna. The other two kittens went to a family friend. Luna went missing over a week ago and sadly a couple of days ago she was handed in to another local Vet Practice having been found deceased in the road :(

Such a tragic ending, a life cut far too short :cry: My honorary nieces (my friend’s daughters) are very sad :cry:

RIP Luna, your babies will be well cared for and loved for the rest of their lives xx

DGIyQj9.jpg

Oh bless her, that's really sad, but glad all of her babies are safe. Sweet dreams Luna xx

Thankfully, she was also handed in - so they know what happened to her. So many are never found.

RIP Luna.

Thankfully, she was also handed in - so they know what happened to her. So many are never found.

RIP Luna.

That’s what C said. Also, she was picked up very soon after the accident. So she wasn’t lying in the road for ages. She will be much missed, even though they hadn’t had her for very long x

Reminds me of coming upon that poor tabby in the road here and not being able to get him to the vet before he passed. :( It's an awful feeling.

My sympathies are with C and her family.

RIP Luna. :cry:

Last edited:
I am so sorry for your friend and her children. It is good to know Luna and her kittens found love before she was taken so tragically.

Sent from my KFTRWI using Tapatalk

Back