• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lucy and Lola *Andreaaa* U/D New Pic

Hope it continues to go well:love::love::love:Daisy and Loppy "got together" last weekend thanks to Chloe at FatFluffs-all going well so far

Lola is allowing Lucy to move about now :D

Both munching hay!

Lola has got her eye on Benji (our dog) :shock:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Poor Benji!!! Lola truely is a little diva!! :lol: Made me laugh out loud when i read this post Nat... OH thinks im a freak :oops::?

Awww ive been waiting for this bond. You are gonna have your hands full with these 2 cat :love: :love: . I hope their friendship lasts:D .XxX

Began bonding for Andrea thi afternoon, so far so good.

Lola is boss, *suprise suprise* :roll: :lol:

Lola loves Lucy, but Lucy isnt so sure :lol:

SDC12227.jpg

SDC12228.jpg

SDC12229.jpg

SDC12230.jpg

Lola is hogging the camera aint she! :shock:

I though that too. Bless them, they're both so pretty but I don't think Lola wants to share any of her limelight! It's so exciting! Well done with bonding them! :wave:

Lola is in lurrve with Lucy - but poor little Lucy is a bit hassled, but it went a lot better than I imagined. I think I have spoilt Lola a little bit too much - but she was my first bun:love:
Hopefully Lucy will get more confidence and give Lola a ticking off - she certainly needs it!
Hopefully now Lola has a furry friend to play with, she will leave the cats alone!

From this morning

SDC12233.jpg

:)

I see Lola has still got it in her head that Lucy is some kind of foot-stool or pouffe!:lol: Crikey I miss them - tomorrow is "Operation Playgirl Bunny Mansion" day - :D The cats are sat in the dog crate - they are enjoying the peace and quiet!

Nat - did you say something? :lol::lol::lol:

I see Lola has still got it in her head that Lucy is some kind of foot-stool or pouffe!:lol: Crikey I miss them - tomorrow is "Operation Playgirl Bunny Mansion" day - :D The cats are sat in the dog crate - they are enjoying the peace and quiet!

Nat - did you say something? :lol::lol::lol:

Awwww bless.

There sat nose to nose! :lol:

Yes i did, do you need me to explain more, perhaps by a picture? :D :lol:

I can't believe how well they look together, Nat you're a genious :lol:

Can't wait to hear the stories of what they'll both be getting up to once they're home ;):lol:

Back