• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Love is.....

Yes, and Cassie. I have some nice ones of them all together before Katy goes in for the attack and I have to separate :lol: They are on my phone, I will try to figure out how to get them on here.:oops:

following on from the comments in the bun napping thread about people not posting enough pics I have been looking back through mine and found a lot of Bella and Dutchie all loved up :love:

washing-1.jpg

washing2.jpg

sleepy.jpg

belanddutchie.jpg

Some of you will recognise Abi's famous bonding towels

Oh my goodness, they are so beautiful, stunning bunnies:love::love::love::love:

You have missed a couple of threads while you've been beavering away with those schoolchildren. I posted TWO photos of Mr McFlurry licking my fingers yesterday. I rather fancy the idea of a playhouse with attached run for Spenser, and MrMcFlurry and wifebun in Spenser's old hutch.

You have missed a couple of threads while you've been beavering away with those schoolchildren. I posted TWO photos of Mr McFlurry licking my fingers yesterday. I rather fancy the idea of a playhouse with attached run for Spenser, and MrMcFlurry and wifebun in Spenser's old hutch.

Oooh I rather fancy that idea too!! Might Mr Mcflurry be up for adoption then?

I'm jumping the gun somewhat, but the kids don't bother with him much, poor wee thing.

You never know then. Their folks might be glad of someone to take him off their hands then. You might get a favourable response when you bring up the subject.....

Back