• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lots of Little Babies! Pics p10!!

Aww, they're all beautiful! :love:

It surely can't be possible to fit that many rabbits in one hutch?! :shock: I really hope you can get the remaining buns out of there. :(

There has been some contact!

Wendy has got in touch via phone. The number is the lady's mother.

Hopefully all but the doe with very young babies will be here tomorrow. She is going to contact me, where I will hope she will agree to them coming in..

The doe may have to stay there until her litter is old enough to be moved (she is most likely pregnant again, so would 3 weeks old be too late to move in terms of the next litter? :? )

Unfortunately again, I am yet to hear from the woman about removing the others :cry:

Fingers crossed I will be able to get through to her soon.

The babies are all so cheeky! They will make entertaining pets for their new owners :love:

So, anyone want to adopt some?! ;)

I have a soft spot for the REW boy - because he is so naughty and mischevious!

oh!!! I hope you get the adult buns and babes aswell or god knows how many there will be:shock:
All of these rabbits to be found homes and probable unborne ones just from one irresponsible, ignorant owner :shock::censored::censored:
Then you end up with the responsibility.
Rescuing rabbits is like two steps forward and five back:cry:

Here they are!
Picture040.jpg
Sooooo cute!
Is it bad that I go ahh cute to all of them and then see this little boy and he's super cute!

Back