• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lord Herbert's Seizures- Updated 29th Nov- He's Still With Us

I am so sorry to read this. I am hoping somehow that Lord H makes a recovery, bless him. How you acquired him is not important, he is a wonderful boy, who found a loving home with a special human. I am sending you both hugs and vibes and hoping things improve. Xxx

I'm so sorry.. I can't even form any words to say how sorry I am.

you buying him from a breeder has nothing to do with this, I promise you that. he has the best home with you, much better than others out there.

take care of yourself Jane xx

Buying from a breeder isn't a sin - if it were, a lot of innocent breeder buns would die for nothing, which would be very unfair. It doesn't matter where Lord H was born, it only matters what a wonderful friend you've been to him xx I hope he makes a recovery

Firstly thank you those of you who continue to offer me non judgemental support. After a very very fraught time Lord H has stabilised and he is still with us. His prognosis is obviously uncertain due to the rare and complex nature of his condition. But he appears to have come through the latest crisis. It remains best that on here I dont go into specific details about his condition or what treatment he is having.

C is back in the Country in a few days time. I obviously have contact with her Colleagues at the Surgery, but I will be very relieved to be able to speak with C again as she is not only our Vet but also a very dear and trusted friend. I would not hold off having Lord H PTS if he were suffering right now, but he isn't so I am really hope that he will remain as he is right now until C is back at the weekend.

Thank you again those of you who are being supportive, I really do appreciate it xx

I’ve been thinking of you both, I’m so relieved to see he has stabilised.,I hope he will remain stable an make a full recovery. I know he will be getting the best of care and treatment.

Sending more vibes and hugs xx

I was so relieved to see your latest post, Jane. I'm glad to hear Lord H is stable for now and that C will return soon. I hope Lord H continues to do well and that there are no more complications in his health. He is a dear lad and while I know his future is uncertain that you both will make the most of every moment you are together.

Keeping you uppermost in my thoughts and prayers. xxxxxxx

Jane,

I'm so happy to read that Lord H has managed to come through his latest little blip.

I can imagine you will be relieved to speak with C soon and share your thoughts with her.

As always, sending lots of love to you and continued vibes for dear Lord H.

Love from me, and woofly hugs from Rhodri xxx

Have just got home from a night shift and wanted to know how Lord H is doing. I am so relieved he is still with you and that he is comfortable.

Topping up the vibes and prayers xxxx

I am so pleased that gentle Lord H has stabilised and hope that his complicated issues will remain manageable. It must make for a very stressful time for you though, as you must be constantly on edge watching him :(

Jane so pleased he has stabilised and tha you have felt able to post an updated I had been worrying about you last few days, all my love xxx

So pleased to read that Lord H is stable. Sending you both hugs and continued healing vibes and hoping things improve. xxx

Back