• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Looking to adopt a new bunny

That is the only rescue near me. I dont like the staff in there not because they wont let me have another rabbit but because of the way they spoke to me like I was some kind of idiot and just the way they approached me then they walked off mubling things about me etc. I can tell you now that when I do decide to get another rabbit I wont be going back there again.

aw please don't let that experience put you off rescues! There are plenty of others :)

Again if I was you, I would concentrate on getting Jazzy better and when the time comes, I would get a girlie to go with Gizmo. But as I said, concentrate on Jazzy for now. :D

Yeah I am, I havnt been put of rescues just that particular one I dont like people talking to me like that it was very hurtful.

Yeah I am, I havnt been put of rescues just that particular one I dont like people talking to me like that it was very hurtful.

aww I can imagine! Don't let it upset you too much though, a few years ago I wasn't allowed to adopt because we had a dog living next door :shock: It just depends on the different policies etc of the rescues. :)

xx

Back