• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lolly the lady needs a new home

Well I'm very excited. Lolly is still available, if I can pry her away from my other half as he's a bit smitten with her!

Thanks for all your help so far, what's rescue remedy? I'm gonna put a post on the transport bit when I find out where you are Fiona.

I am really hoping this will work I think they would make a lovely pair!!

Rescue remedy is a Bach flower remedy..very good for humans...destresses. You can get it in Boots or Holland and Barrett. Will ask Phill if she is going to England.

unfiledApril2005b016.jpg

lolly3.jpg

To be or not to be. That is the question???

Hey guys i am going to manchester on the 22nd may i can help out no probs!!!!! Fiona i could even bring her right up to you me and the other half are going up north on the 26th May so that'll give us a direction to go in!!!!

Sorry folks been working nights so been sleeping in daytime. this is all looking good.
I am in Essex and am happy to drive half the way to Manchester, in a second I'm going to try and find a map as I have no idea where places are and then if someone can drive the other half to Manchester I would be very very grateful. I'm off next weekend too. Would Lolly need to stay overnight somewhere to relieve her stress?
Be back in a few hours, Fiona I'm so sorry but not been able to access Yahoo for some reason so haven't seen your recent email.
Thanks again for everyones help and where can I buy rescue remedy?

when are you thinking of moving the rabbits as I am going to hereford bank holiday but by that time phill will have been to me

I'd like to move Lolly as soon as possible, not because I'm desperate to get rid of her (I'll be very sorry to lose her - boo hoo) but because the weekend coming works well with my shift patten otherwise I'll be working.

I reckon that halfway from Essex to Manchester is about Northampton way but I really have no idea as I can't find our road map!!

Anyone know anyone in that sort of area willing to be a bunny courier?!

You'll need to give me all the vet details that you have on her so i can inform my vet. We need to get her to Manchester on 22nd for Phill to collect. She will overnight her at home in Dumfries for a couple of days then bring her to me on the way north. Initially i will keep them adjacent but apart until Sooty is "done" I'll move the kitchen sofa into the playroom for a while. Plenty of space then! Is she used to being outside for periods of time in a run ? Need all the details.

Probably better off putting a post in gen chat for help with transport as more people will see it there :wink: Im sooo pleased that these two are going to be together :D

Fiona i can always come a little further south to stoke or something if we can get her there?!

Trying to get relay sorted on General Chat. Take a look folks please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well this is looking good, I'm just waiting to hear from Lollys old rescue home that its ok for me to go ahead and I'll let you all know tomorrow!

Back