• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Loli-bum has been ADMITTED :-(U/D Post 64, at home.

Sorry I've been so caught up in my own stress I've not been looking at the rest of the world.

Sending loads and loads of vibes for good news and a good recovery.

Thank you! Still not heard anything, but no news is good news right?

Just hope we don't have a relapse on top of all this of how she normally is with GA's. Otherwise she'll have to have vetergesic and a sedative too. :(

They said though for the X-Ray it's a puff of gas which makes her pass out for 10-20seconds maximum and in that time they take the x-ray. I'm really hoping this means she recovers faster and more efficiently.

If anyone has ideas about x-ray pricing then please let me know!

Will update when I know more about my little chicken! xx

thanks!

If anyone has ideas about x-ray pricing then please let me know!

My bunnies have had abdominal x-rays, I'm presuming this would be just the same procedure, set up etc just taking the picture furhter up for your bunneh. I don't know if I dare tell you this but I pay about £45 for the first x-ray and £20 ish for second and subsequent x-rays. I'm a bit in shock at the price you've given but have seen similar on the forum before.

My bunnies have had abdominal x-rays, I'm presuming this would be just the same procedure, set up etc just taking the picture furhter up for your bunneh. I don't know if I dare tell you this but I pay about £45 for the first x-ray and £20 ish for second and subsequent x-rays. I'm a bit in shock at the price you've given but have seen similar on the forum before.

That's what I wanted to know. Me and the O/H thought it seemed exceptionally high. Thank you for informing me :wave:
x

I'm so sorry I've only just seen this too. Sending lots of vibes for Miss Loli-bum. :love:

Vet just phoned. Lola has come around. The X-ray's show no problems with her heart. Her trachea is slightly raised and her lungs are infected. She does have an Upper RTI. We are to pick her up at 4.10pm and get some more saline water and Genticin to use in the nebuliser.

Thank you so much for all the vibes.

She's coming around from the GA fine and Max is looking after her.:love::love::love:

Thanks xxxxx

price seems right to me, we used to pay about £250 a time, sometimes more. it was over £2000 in 2009 just on matts tests and meds etc.. :shock:

bisc and matt are having genticin at the minute aswell, it's the best one matt has been on so far.

i'm sorry lola has an uri. :(

hugs xxx

I hope she's back home with you now.
Everything possible comming over to the lovely Lola from here.

Thanks everyone, just to update Lola is being the naughtiest she's been in a long time!

We have to block off behind our sofa (all the wires are there), she's just so intent on getting behind, nothing can stop her! So I guess she's feeling better, she's even using Max as a Decoy. We also have found that my O/H is absolutely useless and giving oral meds..and well any meds for that matter.:roll:

She's still ever so wheezy. But fingers crossed she'll be perkier soon and well maybe less naughty! :lol:

Thanks everyone xxxx

Thanks everyone, just to update Lola is being the naughtiest she's been in a long time!

We have to block off behind our sofa (all the wires are there), she's just so intent on getting behind, nothing can stop her! So I guess she's feeling better, she's even using Max as a Decoy. We also have found that my O/H is absolutely useless and giving oral meds..and well any meds for that matter.:roll:

She's still ever so wheezy. But fingers crossed she'll be perkier soon and well maybe less naughty! :lol:

Thanks everyone xxxx

Yey to her getting better! :love: :love: :love:

I know what you mean with naughty bunbuns though... found my book today with half the cover eaten.. :shock: :lol:

Still sending lots of nose rubs to her :love:

That's a fantastic sign that Lola's being naughty again.
(Who's been slipping her the wild chervil then? :lol::lol:)

You make an awesome team between you.

Everything crossed she gets over this quickly now,

There have been so many sad endings in the last few days - so pleased this is definitely not one of them :).

Good to see she's feeling much better.

Thanks everyone, another day, and once again my little Madam is being persistent in trying to get behind the Sofa.:lol:

The Power of RU Vibes is amazing! :love::love::love: xx

Back