• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Loli-bum has been ADMITTED :-(U/D Post 64, at home.

U/D's incoming!

I rang at midnight, Lola was being her usual self, although breathing was audible and still wheezy. She'd eaten hay, pellets and urinated and pooed.

I rang again at 3.30am, Max was very quiet and hadn't eaten, Lola had been demanding every nurse give her head rubs and when they stopped a head-butt was received!:lol:

I rang lastly at 7.30am to be told that both Lola and Max were 'eating hay like it had gone out of fashion', also Max had eaten pellets by this time and livened up. Lola has been demanding cuddles all night and her breathing is better but still abit 'crackly'.

Everytime me or the O/H rang we said 'Hi, I'm ringing about my bunny..' and they'd cut us off with 'Is it Lola?'. I think all the nurses now want to steal my cuddle-hogging-noserub-demanding bunny!

They're taking her off the oxygen as we speak to see how she does and ringing us at about 11.30am.

Fingers crossed all is well, in the mean time me and the O/H are off shopping for a box for her chamber.

Thanks so much for the vibes, I think they're working.

More would be gratefully received! xxx

So sorry poor Lola was poorly again yesterday, but sounds like she is doing well :) Fingers crossed the next vet update is just as good and they can both come home. Lots of vibes!xxx

Only just caught up with the thread. I'm glad Lola is doing better. Sending vibes for a speedy recovery! xxxxx

She's home with Max now, still noisy. We have an appointment with our normal vet at 4.30pm; stupidly I have to go into uni to find out about my dissertation so I couldn't make it any earlier.

I'm going to buy a nebuliser from t'internet and ask for different anti-biotics.

She is still a little noisy when eating hay, but at the moment fine even when washing!

Wheee my little monkey! :love::love::love:

Back from the vets, Lola is now on Marbocyl once a day and Metacam twice a day. We are dropping her off at 8am tomorrow for a chest x-ray.

Please can we have vibes for Lola.:cry:

xxxx

Loads & loads of good wishes, & everything crossed for Lola tomorrow.

She's an amazing bun :love::love: Such a fighter.

lots more vibes. marbocyl was one of the better meds matt has been on. metacam twice daily will help aswell.

i get the omron c28 nebuliser from evergreen online, it's £37 delivered, it's the second one i've bought (matt chewed the wire off the first one! :roll:) it's a good nebuliser, i like it. :)

we just use one of those big plastic storage boxes as the nebulising box, works well. they like licking all the steam off the edges aswell! :lol:

nose rubs for lola xxx

eta: matt has been through the whole xrays, tests etc about 5 times now, so i know how worrying it is. hope you're doing ok. xxx

Thank you so much everyone. I dropped Lola and Max off at the vets at 8.30am (Max can look after her.)

We've been told it should be between £160-£180 for a chest x-ray does this sound about right?

We've ordered the omron c28 nebuliser, we couldn't go pick it up as the man was called out to repair a nebuliser in blackpool so we've ordered the same from Amazon and paid for next day delivery, all being well it should get here before 1pm tomorrow!

We find out at 2pm what the x-rays conclude!

Can I be cheeky and ask for more vibes please!

Just totaled up the cost of the last 6 days for Lola and it equates to £455.00 :shock:, she's worth every penny though!:love::love:

Thanks again xxx

Phone just rang and I almost cried...It was a wrong number. I'm so worried. I really hope it is the lungs and not the heart.:cry:

Back