• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
Lola was a very special bunny who was reunited with her sister Lottie today.

Lola and Lottie came to us on august 30th last year from RSPCA Walsall. Both had major health problems, we lost Lottie after a few weeks due to cancer and Lola had problems with her spine and neurological problems that caused major hindleg weakness. Despite that she looked after Lottie so well, Lottie would drape herself over Lola's back and Lola would almost carry her around.

After Lola's death she bonded strainght away with our 2 big boys, Larry and Leon. Leon died only a few weeks later but at least it meant Larry was not alone. Larry and Lola became very close and could always be found snuggled up together :love:

Lola enjoyed the summer out in that large run despite her declining health. She would run so fast her back legs couldn't keep up.

Friday evening was the first time Lola had showed any discomfort and as she deteriorated slowly over the weekend we knew the outlook wasn't good. Tests revealed a abnormalities in her stomach and major problems with her liver. We knew the kindest thing we could do was let her go to the bridge. I hope now she is with Lottie and they are binkying together as I type. Neither of them were able to binky while they were with us :(

Binky free lovely Lola, give my love to Lottie and Leon, and we will look after Larry for you xxxxx

Lola
HPIM1192.jpg

With Lottie
HPIM1197.jpg

HPIM1267.jpg

In the bonding pen with Larry and Leon
HPIM1377.jpg

With Larry
HPIM1934-1.jpg

HPIM2061.jpg

HPIM1570.jpg

HPIM1571a.jpg

Last edited:
I am so, so sorry Liz :cry: Lola was a beautiful girl.

Binky free Lola with Lottie & Leon, sleep tight sweetheart xxx

I am so sorry - she was beautiful. Sending you a big hug xxx

Binky free Lola, reunited with your sister Lottie forever xxx

Binky free Lola.... Sleep tight hunni, have fun at the bridge with Lottie :love: xxx

She was beautiful :(... xx

Back