• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

locksley and mabel

mini lop1

Wise Old Thumper
photos taken today :D

mr and mrs

081.jpg

green restaurant

044.jpg

hello over there

059.jpg

i came to the restaurant too

069.jpg

074.jpg

sorry strictly bunnies only

088.jpg

he's cleaning himselfs

086.jpg

whispers
'i love you'

083.jpg

where in lurve mom

082.jpg

now leaves us alones

089.jpg

090.jpg

kiss me quick

092.jpg

i hads a kiss mommy

096.jpg

the restaurant has now closed for the day moms

098.jpg

did you take her back to the vet at all?? :) glad she is healthy in herself hun

no as she is happy in herself i just increased her food when locksley wasn;t around, but hten when she felt okish last week i let them share again, but now feeding her a few extra pellets away from him after they have eaten again, and will make sure she eats her own carrot before he nicks it :lol:

she seems to love her hay soo much she goes mad for it,literally runs at my feet especially the dandelion one from animal magic pet supplies

no as she is happy in herself i just increased her food when locksley wasn;t around, but hten when she felt okish last week i let them share again, but now feeding her a few extra pellets away from him after they have eaten again, and will make sure she eats her own carrot before he nicks it :lol:

she seems to love her hay soo much she goes mad for it,literally runs at my feet especially the dandelion one from animal magic pet supplies

awwwwww :) you might just need to keep an eye to make sure locksley isnt nommin all the food :roll: boys and there tums eh ;) :lol:

awwwwww :) you might just need to keep an eye to make sure locksley isnt nommin all the food :roll: boys and there tums eh ;) :lol:

i know he loves his food, his eyes are bigger then his belly :lol:

she has a new trick though sit in litter tray and when locksley drags hay from hay ball put it all under her and not move and she can eat more of it :lol:

i know he loves his food, his eyes are bigger then his belly :lol:

she has a new trick though sit in litter tray and when locksley drags hay from hay ball put it all under her and not move and she can eat more of it :lol:

;) clever mabel :lol:

Back