• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Liverpool to Nottingham

I am going on the train from Liverpool to Nottingham on Wednesday this week. If you think that they would be able to cope with 3 hours on a train! Long shot!

Personally Hollie gets too stressed out when going on the train, as I took her from Liverpool to Chester before now to see Hilda.

Thank you for the offer though =]

xx

If the buns can be got to me before Sunday the 2nd November then I can take them to Sandbach Services as I am meeting Vix their with her GP's and she may take the buns then as far as Lichfield for us:D (I can ask her)

What's happening with the other two? Is a run still needed?

So pleased Violet has found a new forever home!! :D

I am meeting Thumper & Boo at Hartshead Moor Services on the M62 and she lives in Nottingham I can ask her if she could take them on to Nottingham it will be after the 28th of this month though:D

Ignore this for the time being:)

Last edited:
Im probably being a bit thick but Im a bit confused about what is happening with this now - let me know if and when I am needed and I will do my bunny taxi service :)

pick up

Hi

do you still need anyone to do a pick up? I live in nottingham and i dont mind driving and meeting them somewhere i only work monday's and tuesday's if that helps at all.

How early do you what the other 2 bunnie's to you as i my be able to help you with that.
just let me know if you need someone

ragdoll

Back