• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Little Geordie Bun

Im so sorry you have lost your gorgeous boy Liz.At least he new what happiness and love was being with you.Sleep tight beautiful Geordie bun xxxxx

I'm so sorry. :cry: Geordie was only with you for a short time, but he would have known so much love in those 6 weeks I'm sure. Life can be so cruel. :( Binky free at the bridge, sweet little boy. xx

Thank you everyone who has taken the time to post on here, we really appreciate it.

I have tried so hard to put it out of my mind and just get on with things, not a lot of choice with so many poorly buns, but yesterday it hit me like a ton of bricks :cry: I have lost all motivation and am struggling to just put one foot in front of the other. I want to sob forever but don't have the strength.

We just want our little boy back :(:(

All that work you do looking after all those sick bunnies is fantastic, I'm sure little Geordie loved every moment he had with you. Binky free little man:(

Oh no! :cry::cry::cry::cry:

This little bun had really touched my heart. I am so sorry that he has gone. I am certain that the 6 weeks spent with you were the best of his life.

Binky free special bunster. The bridge bunnies are waiting for you xx

Back